Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Katie and Mike : Engagement

8.30.09
A very cool farm!
Todd Studios - Saint Louis Wedding Photographer

Let me tell you a little about Katie. Love her to death! We met when she asked me to design her wedding stationary for their November wedding. Katie is just as addicted to weddings as I am, so much in fact, she has a wedding coordinating company called Simply and Forever (Check out her blog). I'm honored to be shooting this girls wedding, she certainly is someone I can relate to in the industry and bounce ideas off of- so needless to say, when it was time to think of engagement photos, the sky was the limit.

Don't worry Mike I didn't forget about you...

Mike is Katie's fiance, they couldn't be any more cute together. I can't say enough nice things about this guy AND his family/friends have a farm. You guessed it-the engagement session site!
The 3 of us spent a long Sunday afternoon out at the farm, so long we ran out of light. These are a few of my favorites...Katie and Mike rocking the corn fields with a couch from my studio.
Check out her shoes, perfect touch! Wait until you see her wedding day shoes, fabulous Kate Spades.

A little dramatic lighting in the corn fields.
A few outfit changes and we were off to a different part of the farm...yep, she has cowboy boots also.

This was the last shot of the day in the sunflowers.
You two were great to work with and I can't wait until November!

No comments:

Post a Comment